Full-Time Apply for the position of Technical Sales Engineer at Alpha Winds Constructive
Alpha Winds Constructive is a Business Service Agency that offer products and services distribution and helps to advertise products and services for our clients. Our major focus is our customers satisfaction, which is why we have a team of experts to make reviews on every products before we put them out in the market. Marketing and redistribution of products and services is where we focus our energy and we are ready to give it our all. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Memorizing technical product specifications and keeping up-to-date with new company products as well as industry trends.
- Attending conferences, lectures, seminars, and workshops to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Conducting market research and obtaining feedback from clients to improve existing products.
- Writing reports and liaising with the production team regarding issues, foreseeable problems, and effective solutions.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- arrange and carry out product training
- analyse costs and sales
- prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with existing clients and meeting with new clients to expand sales territories.
- Updating orders and sales and negotiating the best contract terms.
- Listening to customers’ needs and advising them on the best products to buy.
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar.
- Experience in sales would be advantageous.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, research, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- A professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license.
Application Closing Date:
3rd of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
24 total views, 2 today