Apply for the position of Task Manager at Skriller.co
Skriller.co is an internet company that is here to create scam opportunities online for young people in order to eradicate poverty, create stable means of income and to help build a better and productive internet. At Skriller.co, we run online applications and services, ranging from graphic design to web design and development, ensuring we grant our customers ultimate satisfaction, say we do whatever they ask and do it well. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Task Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Task Manager Responsibilities
- Schedule all engineering activities.
- Ensure compliance to all engineering practices and codes and manage communication with all project leads and assist in all procurement services.
- Plan all production schedules and coordinate with engineering and purchasing department for same and develop all technical activities for various projects.
- Review and determine all appropriate staffing requirements within required budget and timeframe and prepare all technical publications and software resources for projects.
- Administer all phases of planning and implementation of medium projects and analyze all potential risks and monitor all project requirements.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all Quality Assurance procedures and evaluate all client issues and comments.
- Design all applicable lessons for various teams and provide support to all project managers to design proposals and monitor all change order costs and evaluate all complex projects.
- Plan and coordinate various activities for projects and ensure compliance to all task procedures and policies and oversee all projects.
Task Manager Requirements
Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
6th of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
7 total views, 1 today