Apply for the position of Task Coordinator at God’s Potential Generals
God’s Potential Generals is a religious organisation that consist of an interdenominational gospel evangelical group or community filled and bestowed with the privileges and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ which has evolvef over time. We strongly believe in Love and the unfailing power of the Almighty God, as He through the Holy Spirit is the reason we are quickened and strive to be made perfect through his Son, Jesus Christ. We believe that God is love and we are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Task Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
9th of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
45 total views, 1 today