Full-Time Apply for the position of Software Developer at Cardstel Solutions Limited
Cardstel Solutions Limited is an information and communication technology company that specializes in world class commercial printing and card manufacturing output for paper, plastics and smart cards. Our mission is to delight our customers through effective and innovative service delivery in providing quality products and services through the application of the very best in people, technology and processes. We want to be at the fore front when they talk about the best world class manufacturing services provider in the smart card and printing industry. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge
– Good communication skills
– ability to pay attention to detail
– Good organisational skills
Application Closing Date
15th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
17 total views, 1 today