Full-Time Apply for the position of Social Media Specialist at Temmy’s Hair
Temmy’s Hair is a beauty, cosmetic and personal health care top class brand that work strongly with women. Women take their health annd physical looks very seriously, especially when they grow older. They want to look nice and young with beaitiful and attractive bodies, they want to get their hair done to their taste, they want to generally look good. At Temmy’s Hair, we have got you covered, our beauty recipes abd spa treatment is enough to make you feel good in your body. As they say, Health is Wealth to matter what, so take care of your health by patronizing us.
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Application Closing Date
1st of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
19 total views, 1 today