Full-Time Apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Poterby
Poterby is an advertising Agency that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, whose major focus is to expand small companies and take them to the world. Expansion, as we like to call it is our major drive when it comes to pulling our marketing and distribution strategies. Why do people create awareness? They create awareness so that more people would know about their brand and products and probably tell their family, friends and relative about your brand. Our company’s focus is to work closely with clients to help them succeed in setting and meeting their marketing targets. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
– Excellent Oral and Written communication ability
– Ability to pay attention to detail
– Good organisational and time regulation skills
Application Closing Date
20th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
24 total views, 1 today