Contract Apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Nachas Academic Institution
Nachas Academic Institution is a professional college instutition that enhances college and university programs for students to up their game and secure a sustainable living. Our programs ranges from certificate of participation, online tutorials, physical practicals + IT development = Maximum Experience. One issue that students have is the ability to run their project work, so, coming to learn in our institution gives room for improvement on project work, project challenge and examination. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Understanding of brand market strategies
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Candidate must be a team player
- Good time-management and organisational skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Application Closing Date
10th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
40 total views, 3 today