Full-Time Apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Goldmyne
Goldmyne is a reputable media and entertainment company that has thrived and risen far beyond expectations. We bring quality and original entertainment, no other quality entertained to give you the best feeling when you decide to watch your Tv. Our entertainment programmes are top class and one of the best in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
Application Closing Date
25th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
48 total views, 2 today