Full-Time Apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Fidson Services Limited
Fidson Services Limited is a human resources Agency that majors in consultation and providing of information. Business or career decisions can be very tricky, so, we literally provide every important information career or business wise to you as needed, be it startups, bankruptcy, information on insurance, Staffing and recruitment, we’ve got you covered. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager Responsibilities
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
– Good Oral and Written communication skills
– Ability to work with a team
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
Application Closing Date
20th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
49 total views, 3 today