Full-Time Apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Dolphin Agency
Dolphin Agency is an advertising agency that helps to improve business through content development and marketing. At Dolphin Agency, we run the advertisement and marketing of goods and services through Digital branding and design, short videos and motion graphics, social media strategies and digital marketing. Ir company comprises of intelligent staff that out in enormous effort in the work we do, making sure that all our clients are ultimately satisfied, as long as it is within our power. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- manage a budget for social media activities
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
– Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
-Good leadership and organisational skills
– Excellent time regulation skills
Application Closing Date
15th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
36 total views, 2 today