Full-Time Apply for the position of Social Media Manager at Dgazelle Digital Agency
Dgazelle Digital Agency is a community of Digital Marketing Experts that exists to help businesses expand theor reach through digital marketing, social media management, graphics design services, paod advertising, web development or design. Our company is known to deliver excellent quality works and satisfy our customers, making them come back to patronise us. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Application Closing Date
2nd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
10 total views, 2 today