Full-Time Apply for the position of Senior Consultant at Olive Tree Schools
Olive Tree Schools is is an educational setting and group of educational institution that offers and provides training for our students. At Olive Tree Schools, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals trainers that are very good at their job, doing what they are suppose to do in every area and making sure that every student gets what they are suppose to get. Our company is also a recruitment agency that helps other organisations with staffing. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Senior Consultant Responsibilities
- Advising clients of best practices
- Analyzing work processes and suggesting improvements
- Participating and directing activity during audits
- Assessing project risk and communicating potential delays
- Creating charts and graphs that will further illustrate recommendations
- Interfacing with potential clients
- Performing financial breakdowns of client costs
- Informing clients of new regulatory changes that affect their industry
- Assembling financial forecasts for clients
- Contributing to the development of new products and services based on client feedback
- Managing and guiding junior consultants.
- Supporting business development activities.
- Performing financial analyses.
- Assessing computing needs, shortcomings, and requirements.
- Overseeing daily operations within the department
Senior Consultant Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
- Previous experience in an IT management position.
- Financially savvy with the ability to maximize limited resources for clients
- Strong understanding of regulatory laws
- Ability to explain high-level concepts to clients
- Strong understanding of financial and graphics software
- Strong cultural awareness, ability to adapt speaking style and mannerisms for different clients
- A strong understanding of IT infrastructure and security.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong oral amd written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
Application Closing Date
3rd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
16 total views, 3 today