Full-Time Apply for the position of Security Officer at Wuup Workforce
Wuup Workforce is a a business agency that majors in distributing products and providing services. In the world of constant technology change, businesses must have the ability to adapt. What we are saying in essence is that successful and long term businesses need intelligent solutions to become more efficient and more effective. Our service agency is ready to provide extreme knowledge on how to go about certain things, mindful of the risks and benefits involved. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
Security Officer Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED is the basic Requirements.
- Applicant must be actively registered as a security officer.
- Previous work experience as a Security Guard or similar role
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Applicant must be a team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and relational
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
Application Closing Date
10th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
45 total views, 1 today