Part-Time Apply for the position of Secretary at Organique SPA
Organique SPA is a health SPA with the aim of achieving a clean tone for our customers and reduce stress at home. At Organique SPA, we specialize in skin cleansing, facials, stress and weight loss, as we want to make sure all our customers get the best of their skin tone and look good and presentable. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
Employment Type: Full-time
– Answering office phone lines and directing each call to the appropriate individual.
– Organizing and distributing memos, notes, messages and other written communications.
– Maintaining the schedules and agendas of professionals in their companies.
– Make sure staff on track with reminders and alerts for upcoming conferences or meetings.
– Keeping documents, records and files organized is another important task that secretaries can be expected to perform.
– Take on receptionist duties in addition to their administrative responsibilities.
– Takes notes during meetings with clients, and generally works to maintain the professionalism and overall brand image of their company when greeting and directing visitors.
– Documentation of expenses, earnings and other financial information.
– Keeping inventory records and maintaining office supplies.
– Putting in orders for supplies that are running out.
– Along with scheduling meetings and conferences, secretaries may also take on the responsibility of organizing and conducting meetings.
– Assisting their supervisors with completing small tasks as part of larger projects.
– Help lead staff and new hires in developing their skills, following company protocol and learning about the overall company environment.
– Work to coordinate and form relationships with other businesses and organizations.
– Formal academic qualifications are not always needed, although some employers do require you to be educated to a GCSE/standards or A level/highers level.
– Good Knowledge of microsoft office.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
Application Closing Date
2nd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
18 total views, 2 today