Full-Time Apply for the position of School Administrator at Emirates Tower Int’l
Emirates Tower Int’l is a non governmental organisation that specializes in Human Resources Activities. We make sure that Job seekers finally get reliable and well sourced organisations that have open positions. At Emirates Tower Int’l, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals to help with the work of staffing annd recruitment. Oir company os currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: School Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
School Administrator Responsibilities:
- Understanding and reviewing the way the school and all its departments function.
- Taking into account each teacher’s workload and extracurricular activities when developing class schedules.
- Conducting research on professional and ongoing learning workshops and sharing these opportunities with teachers and other staff.
- Attending meetings and scheduling appropriate staff team building sessions.
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Ensuring fair allocation of budget and resources.
- Keeping track of student successes and failures and preparing appropriate interventions.
- Managing school security, caretakers, and other ground staff.
- Assisting with the hiring, recruitment, training, and onboarding of new teachers.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with parents, students, and staff at other schools.
- Preparing and submitting drafts of proposals, financial reports, and other documents.
School Administrator Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Relevant license and certification may be required.
- Extensive teaching or school administration experience may be required.
- Knowledge of and practical experience with the relevant software.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, management, and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
- A willingness to work overtime.
Application Closing Date
25th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
58 total views, 2 today