Full-Time Apply for the position of Restaurant Chef at Job Territory
Job Territory is a hospitality service agency that majors in human hospitality as well as recruitment. At Job Territory, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals that give all in their jobs, working closely with all our managerial clients to find the right candidates with the right skills and qualifications for various positions in their companies. We post latest job Vacancies and job openings for job seekers and assist in CV writing, cover letters, application letters, as well as recruitment services. Our client is currently hiring in his mall to fill the position of:
Job Title: Restaurant Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
Restaurant Chef Responsibilities
- Cooks guests’ orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant’s administrative team
Restaurant Chef Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
15th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
5 total views, 2 today