Full-Time Apply for the position of Research Analyst at CleanScript
CleanScript is an educational research center that handles educational researches and other writing services.
How we operate?
Our Agency work mostly on job order. Clients would send of details of how they want their content to be delievered and we would comply to the latter. We handle research projects for different company, mostly putting them in writing, before submission. Our Agency is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Port Harcourt
Research Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business’s operations, expenditures, and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Making use of operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
Research Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- Good IT skills
- Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- Ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
1st of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
29 total views, 1 today