Full-Time Apply for the position of Receptionist at Meritex Technology
Meritex Technology is a computer company or firm thay deals with many technological concepts and affairs. We run services like development of softwares, networking connections, App development, gadget services and many other technological concepts you know. All technical team members in our company put in their best, and they are always ready to serve the cusyomers first. As you know, the first priority in a business is customer’s satisfaction. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security
- Assisting new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Helping with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Application Closing Date
25th of September, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
33 total views, 1 today