Full-Time Apply for the position of Receptionist at Jobblasts Solutions Inc.
Jobblasts Solutions Inc. is a top notch recruitment Agency that majors in human resources activities like staffing and recruiting. Our Agency makes use of researches and connections to know our clients looking for candidates and to get the right candidates for different positions in their company. We take our jobs seriously, as we keep the updates coming and get job seekers closer to their dream job. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong phone skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and speak English
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
Application Closing Date
2nd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
47 total views, 4 today