Full-Time Apply for the position of Receptionist at GreenLife Oasis
GreenLife Oasis is a complete service Business Development Consulting firm that specializes in employees empowerment, recruitment or human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we accomplish these through our very skilled professionals. We provide cutting-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure assistance. We alleviate you of supervising your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, training them to be efficient and align them with the culture of the company to accomplish the set goals and objectives. We assist to fit talents with vacancies, train and supervise them using technology and proficient hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we fulfill customers’ business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and devotion.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receptionist are a key member of staff in any firm. They are the initial point of contact for any guests to the office or anyone contacting a company, so being well presented and polite are key traits.
- A Receptionist also strengthens security by logging all guests and probably issuing visitor permits, plus give support to the HR team as needed.
- Diary supervision and supervision of meeting rooms
- Probably handling event coordination, both internally and externally
- Conserving office services as needed (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Obtaining and sending deliveries
- Helping with mail as needed
- Receiving and assuring messages are passed to the proper staff member on a timely basis
- Helping the HR team with recruitment, on-boarding and termination processes.
- Dealing with queries and grievances via phone, email and general correspondence
- Welcoming all visitors
- Transmitting calls as needed
- Probably regulating office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Accomplishing ad-hoc administration responsibilities
- Candidates should have an OND qualification with 1 to 4 years of proven work experience.
- Candidate should be courteous and have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and have excellent customer service skills.
- Pay attention to detail
N80,000 to N100,000 per month
8th August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
40 total views, 1 today