Full-Time Apply for the position of Real Estate Manager at Histley Services Lts
Histley Services Ltd is a cargo and freight company that majors in everything logistics. Our company follows the import process from start to finish, making sure that the ship on deck contains the appropriate goods to be delivered to the right place, as much as possible. We have a standby team of experienced professionals that are dilligent in making sure the goods allocated to each client arrives at the port safely, before clients come to claim them. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Real Estate Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Real Estate Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the purchase, sale, rental, or development of properties.
- Monitoring real estate income and expenditure, as well as collecting payments.
- Determining rental income and negotiating lease agreements.
- Authorizing maintenance, repair, equipment, and supply expenditure.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
- Overseeing maintenance workers, cleaning crews, contractors, and groundskeepers.
- Keeping owners informed on taxes, occupancy rates, and lease expiration dates.
- Resolving complaints from residents and tenants.
- Preparing financial statements and records.
- Reporting to real estate owners and investors on a regular basis.
Real Estate Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, finance, Business Administration, or Project Management.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a project management, real estate, or a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing property purchases, sales, rentals, and development.
- Proficiency in real estate management software, like Buildium and AppFolio.
- Experience in managing payments, negotiating contracts, and determining rental rates.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable property law, taxes, and financial statements.
- Knowledge of property maintenance and procurement of vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve resident and tenant complaints, as well as to supervise workers and contractors.
- Advanced ability to keep property owners and investors updated.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
30 total views, 1 today