Full-Time Apply for the position of Public Relations Officer at Octagon Accenture
Octagon Accenture is a Science, engineering and Technology company that majors in production, invention, assembling and distribution. At Octagon Accenture, we are all about Technology, that is, the latest gadget trends, the latest updates in the electronics world and every useful information to be productive. We sell, market and distribute quality electrinics and electrical gadgets, talk about phones, laptops, tablets, household electronics, office electrical equipments and every possible Science and engineering inclined trends. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Public Relations Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
Application Closing Date
1st of June 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
15 total views, 1 today