Full-Time Apply for the position of Public Administrator at Grace Delight Consult
Grace Delight Consult is a dedicated Consulting Agency, looking to help improve many startups or dying companes. We do that by providing important suggestions or ideas about Business push to our clients. As much as clients dark is important, we like to below that we also contributed to giving employment to some set of properties through our ideas and suggestions in expanding a business. Our goal is to touch lives across Nigeria and we are currently hiring to fill the position:
Job Title: Public Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Public Administrator Responsibilities
- Draft contracts and ensure that they are signed by all relevant parties.
- Maintain contract files (which should include the original contract, all amendments to the contract, and copies of all correspondence relating to the contract).
- Report on the status of contracts.
- Ensure compliance with contracts.
- Review contracts and make submissions regarding the renewal or termination of contracts.
- Assess and manage risk in relation to contracts.
- Schedule court appearances.
- Maintain court records.
- Handle enquiries from the public.
- Issue documents such as subpoenas and arrest warrants.
- Send out court orders.
- Oversee the collection of fees, costs, and fines.
- Assist in maintaining court budgets.
Handle all disputes that arise from contracts.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Compile financial reports.
- Monitor cash flow.
- Review budgets and allocate funds as required.
- Manage financial systems.
- Develop and implement internal controls.
- Provide cost and risk management advice.
Public Administrator Requirements
– Bachelors degree in public Administration or related Management field
– Adequate working years experience with the public sector
– Good IT skills
– Insight on public tools and their usage to improve the lives of humanity
– Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
– Ability to handle multiple projects
– Good organisational and time management skills
Application Closing Date
25th of september, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
21 total views, 1 today