Full-Time Apply for the position of Presenter at Renew Dynasty Ltd
Renew Dynasty Ltd is a human resources management practice Agency that provides a comprehensive and vast range of human resources solutions to create new and develop existing business focus. At Renew Dynasty Ltd, we have a team of seasoned human resources specialists and professionals that take ultimate pride in providing vital amd relevant information on business processes, strategies amd expansion. Our customers and clients are our major concern, as we make sure they are thoroughly satisfied with our services. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Presenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Scouring state publications and existing public discourses to source newsworthy data.
- Interviewing prominent and oft-neglected figures to obtain precise, well-rounded accounts.
- Jotting down prominent talking points before your shows.
- Chairing intermittent roundtable discussions to carefully unpack pertinent stories.
- Displaying active listening, where warranted.
- Procuring viewers’ observations to facilitate their engagement.
- Safeguarding your anonymous sources’ identities.
- in radio, ‘drive’ the desk and operate some of the technical equipment for recording and playback, using computers to cue up and play music and jingles
- keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- in television, keep in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link
- Consulting with in-house Stylists to select office-appropriate, well-fitting garments.
- High school diploma.
- Degree in Communication Studies, Journalism, Dramatic Arts, or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a Presenter.
- Knowledgeable about pertinent audio devices.
- Impeccable written and oral articulation.
- Well-honed investigative, logistical, and interpersonal techniques.
- Ability to steer well-constructed and civil conversations.
- Willingness to observe tight research deadlines.
Application Closing Date
20th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
22 total views, 3 today