Full-Time Apply for the position of Presenter at Allegiance Nigeria
Allegiance Nigeria is a news and medoa websites for disseminating current and reliable information to the public. We are a committed platform that is interactive and patriotic at all times bringing you quality contents by seasoned professionals of all the happenings in our environment and beyond. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Presenter
Employment Type: Full-time
- Scouring state publications and existing public discourses to source newsworthy data.
- Interviewing prominent and oft-neglected figures to obtain precise, well-rounded accounts.
- Planning the general direction of the show. This may include writing and scripting in preparation.
- Meeting guests for the radio programme beforehand and discussing the outline of interviews
- Working with a sound technology team and assisting them in sound check
- Introducing music, guests and other features throughout the show
- Jotting down prominent talking points before your shows.
- Chairing intermittent roundtable discussions to carefully unpack pertinent stories.
- Displaying active listening, where warranted.
- Procuring viewers’ observations to facilitate their engagement.
- Safeguarding your anonymous sources’ identities.
- Consulting with in-house Stylists to select office-appropriate, well-fitting garments.
- High school diploma.
- Degree in Communication Studies, Journalism, Dramatic Arts, or similar is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience as a Presenter.
- Knowledgeable about pertinent audio devices.
- Impeccable oral articulation.
- Well-honed investigative, logistical, and interpersonal techniques.
- Ability to steer well-constructed and civil conversations.
- Willingness to observe tight research deadlines.
- Possessing excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Having the capacity to work to a rigid schedule and manage their time effectively
- Being able to work efficiently within a team
- Being able to make decisions under pressure and to improvise to a high standard if necessary
- Being up to date with current affairs and possessing research skills
Application Closing Date
15th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
24 total views, 1 today