Full-Time Apply for the position of Personal Assistant at White House Entertainment
White House Entertainment is a personal blog that delivers when it comes to comedy, jokes and lots more, hence, entertaining audience is involved. As the name implies, entertainment is our major priority on our blog as we are out to entertain our visitor by any legal means possible. As we are currently shortened in contents, more artists are needed to ensure our full delivery in the entertainment sector and enable our audiebce grow beyond expectation. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
10th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
69 total views, 1 today