Full-Time Apply for the position of Personal Assistant at Missjanehob
Missjanehob is a health and beauty executive tjat train young and upcoming entrepreneurs, dealing with health and beauty (food supplement) Event Management, white wedding, traditional marriage, child dedication, birthday, whatever you want as a customer or client, we are ready to glam you up. Just call us and make your order or your booking and we will follow it up. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service and social skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Follows instructions clearly and accurately within a timely fashion
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
- Able to sit, walk, stand for long hours at a time
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
12 total views, 1 today