Full-Time Apply for the position of Personal Assistant at Jobblasts Solitions Inc
Jobblasts Solutions Inc. is a top notch recruitment Agency that majors in human resources activities like staffing and recruiting. Our Agency makes use of researches and connections to know our clients looking for candidates and to get the right candidates for different positions in their company. We take our jobs seriously, as we keep the updates coming and get job seekers closer to their dream job. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
Application Closing Date
25th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
39 total views, 2 today