Full-Time Apply for the position of Personal Assistant at Global Concept Nig Ltd
Global Concept Nig Ltd is a world class consulting Agency and global company that creates opportunities for people who are willing and ready to work. Our company does all human resources jobs especially staffing and organising career conventions. We help managers and executive directors find the right candidates for different positions in the company and job seekers to find the right sustainable job. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
10th of May, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
48 total views, 1 today