Full-Time Apply for the position of Operations Manager at OEA Accounting Services
OEA Accounting Services is a Entrepreneurship firm that provides accounting and consulting services. When running a company, an Accountant is needed to handle and keep accurate record of all your financial dealings and transactions with other companies. We are help keep record if your exact finances within a period of time. Our firm also offers business consulting services, as required by all our customers. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Operations Manager Responsibilities
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization.
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Operations Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Application Closing Date
5th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
9 total views, 1 today