Apply for the position of Online Publisher at MonsterGist Naija
MonsterGist Naija is an entertainment website that brings you all Naija Trending Gist and latest happenings all over the world (home and abroad) Our website talks about sports, entertainment, relationship talks, latest technology, celebrities gists and many more. We like to engage our audience in whatever talk we put out there because we love our community, and the reviews we get after putting the news out there. Our priority is target engagement and facts checking, make sure our posts are authentic. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Online Publisher
Employment Type: Full-time
Online Publisher Responsibilities
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources
- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes
- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
Online Publisher Requirements
– High School Diploma, a high level of basic educational.
– Other certificates could be an advantage
– IT or MS office skills
– Writing, typing and editing skills and experience
– Good leadership and organisational skiils
– Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
– Ability to prioritize issues
– Good interpersonal and time management skills
Application Closing Date
7th of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
8 total views, 1 today