Full-Time Apply for the position of Online Journalist at Loftera Enterprise
Loftera Enterprise is a retail platform that allow full-time shopping activities of goods and services in bulk or pieces.
How we operate?
Our company also provide business consulting services. We help improve new business ideas and strategies to peak. Aside Business Consultation, we also offer information on new or existing products and services, depending on our client preference. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Online Journalist
Employment Type: Full-time
Online Journalist Responsibilities
- Assess leads and pitch captivating story ideas to editors.
- Ensure that you meet all regular and recurring deadlines.
- Review and edit work for editorial approval.
- Seek out and investigating stories via your contacts, press releases and other media
- Answering the phones on the news desk and reacting to breaking news stories
- Use all your findings to prepare clean, concise and factual articles.
- Adhere to the ethical code of the profession.
- ‘Live’ online reporting or real-time blogging when covering important events – a growing area of work.
- Keep records off all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Create trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources for use in future research.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news developments by attending events, studying different papers, opinion pieces, and social media.
- Collect, verify and decipher data.
Online Journalist Required eat:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, english or relevant field.
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and explain them in simple, concise language
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience as a journalist or reporter.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgment skills.
- Superb communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
Application Closing Date
1st of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
20 total views, 1 today