Part-Time Apply for the position of Motivational Speaker at Litt Monstar
Litt Monstar is a consulting agency that helps people to find and hold their career paths. If you can’t motivate others, try and motivate yourself and if you can’t motivate yourself, try to get motivated by others. Our company is looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to give out informative and inspirational contents to our audience both locally and internationally.
Job Title: Motivational Speaker
Employment Type: Part-time
Motivational Speaker Responsibilities
- Meeting with business consultants to discuss motivational speech ideas.
- Carrying out researches on inspirational topics in books and sites online.
- Attending talks, seminars and conferences on similar topics.
- Interviewing people with true-life inspirational stories and events
- Writing and editing motivational speech scripts.
- Conducting sound and microphine checks at the venue before event.
- Conducting pre-speech research.
- Outlining and writing speech scripts.
- Rehearsing and perfecting speech delivery.
- Driving to public auditoriums and conference centers.
- Presenting inspirational speeches on businesses, career paths and other topics.
- Answering audience questions and inquiries.
- Interacting with and getting to know the members of the public.
- Delivering passionate and informative motivational speeches.
- Speaking about personal experiences.
- Creating and measuring feedback reports.
- Trying to follow up the one that decide to focus on your motivational energy
Motivational Speaker Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Natural gift for speaking on stage.
- Professional and charismatic disposition.
- A confident and enthusiastic personality, ready to give out zealous energy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to translate personal experience into motivational concepts for people to make contact with
- Ability to write and deliver proper speeches.
- Ability to talk in front of large audiences without fear or failure.
Application Closing Date
4th if March, 2021
How to Apply
To apply, submit CV to email@example.com
Click on the facebook link below:
230 total views, 1 today