Full-Time Apply for the position of Media Specialist at Sodeca Nigeria Limited
Sodeca Nigerian Limited is a business service Agency that grow and maximize leadership potential, using it to champion change in the community. Through our training programs, young people are helped to grow and maximize their potential. Our Agency also offers the best business service, ranging from consultancy to partnership, we are up for all. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Media Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Media Specialist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Application Closing Date
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
73 total views, 2 today