Full-Time Apply for the position of Media Personnel at Sodeca Nigerian Limited
Sodeca Nigerian Limited is a non-governmental organisation and a business service agency that grow and maximize leadership potential amd use it to champion change in our environment and society. Through our life changing programs, young people are helped to identify and maximize their potential, using it to build, create and effect change. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Media Personnel
Employment Type: Full-time
Media Personnel Responsibilities
- Supervises or coordinates activities of subordinates.
- Schedules media appointments and available resources to ensure production deadlines are met with adherence to production budget.
- Work with production standards; evaluates requirements for production such as logistical concerns, type of equipment required, and cost effective procedures.
- Create according to clients to determine media production needs; advises clients regarding various aspects of design, development and use of media, and media presentation; develops media project goals, objectives and timetables for production.
- Develops, writes, work and reviews and edits scripts; determines appropriateness according to intended use and audience.
- Prepares departmental reports and production records. Maintains supply inventory; orders supplies according to established department procedures.
- Operates various types of equipment in production of media projects.
- Estimates time, material and expenses and prepares production budgets. Prepares department billings.
Media Personnel Requirements
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used in production of media related projects.
- Knowledge and skill in coordinating work of media productions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting Instructional Technology, Communications or related field
- Two years proven media production and design working experience
- Basic knowledge of Media equipments and their processing.
– Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
– Ability to pay attention to detail
– Good organisational and inter personal relation skills
– Excellent time management skills
Application Closing Date
10th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
59 total views, 3 today