Full-Time Apply for the position of Marketing Manager at Diamonds Group International
You are welcome to Diamonds Group International (an arm of Bigtime Service Ltd) which is a business service agency that majors in health and everything that is concerned with maintaining good health. This company is imto family health and nutritional awareness programs. Though wellness and keeping fit is now advertised everywhere by celebrities through social media or nutritionists/trainers through tv programs, many people are still not practocing because they simply do not care. We are trying to take that out and are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
Application Closing Date
10th of August, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
15 total views, 1 today