Full-Time Apply for the position of Marketing Executive at First Rhasonel Limited
First Rhasonel Limited is a human resources Agency that fills their clients and visitors with the latest job updates in the country. We put up new job listings, muh as we can. Our Agency partly majors in outsourcing service provider. We help managers and companies who are looking for independent Firms to help with staffing and recruitment. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Marketing Executive Requirements
- Degree in marketing, sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
Application Closing Date
20th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
18 total views, 1 today