Full-Time Apply for the position of Manager at Bassie Group of Companies
Bassie group of Companies is a prolific organisation that help people find jobs and businesses of their choice. Apply if you are in need of a job and recommend to a friend or relative if they are in need of jobs. We are currently hiring for the position of Manager to help with administrative work.
Responsibilities of a Manager
- Make sure of the daily functioning of a department or group of employees in the company.
- Interview, hire, and train new employees. You can seek the help of Departmental Managers in the company.
- Draft out both short and long-term goals to ensure a company’s longevity and survival.
- Effectively communicate with the directors in charge and convey the necessary information to the various company parties.
- Complete and supervise administrative work and correspond with other departments.
- Secure confidence in your employees and give out tasks according to the needs of each department.
- As a leader, motivate your staff and create an environment where your employees can thrive.
- Implementing and enforcing company policies to cultivate an environment that makes employees hold one another accountable for their actions.
- If new technologies or systems are introduced to business, train and coach employees on how to deliver.
- Encourage satisfactory work, evaluate data and review employees performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Proven years of experience in an administrative field
- Strong grasp of business management, financial, and leadership principles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relational skills
- Leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to direct, lead, organise and plan work going on in the company. , meaning that managers maintain an organised work environment.
- Ability to manage and develop company’s budget and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to stay calm, thrive and proffer solution under pressure and competition.
- Ability to adapt to any environment or change in technology and management structures.
- Ability to initiate a movement, create something that stands out for the benefit of the company.
- Ability to acknowledge the duties of other workers in a company and work with them.
- Ability to manage a project from start to finish and intervene when necessary.
How to apply
Send CV to email@example.com
Or follow the link below to start application process
447 total views, 1 today