Apply for the position of Management Trainee at Olive Tree Schools
Olive Tree Schools is is an educational setting and group of educational institution that offers and provides training for our students. At Olive Tree Schools, we have a standby team of seasoned professionals trainers that are very good at their job, doing what they are suppose to do in every area and making sure that every student gets what they are suppose to get. Our company is also a recruitment agency that helps other organisations with staffing. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
Management Trainee Responsibilities
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting the position
- Report on the progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed
Management Trainee Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales, technology, or finance
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
Application Closing Date
5th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
17 total views, 1 today