Full-Time Apply for the position of Logistics Assistant at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplexis is the fastest growing indigenous Service firm in Sub-Saharan Africa. Founded in June 2002 to give Oilfield Services to the fast enlarging Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies intended for encouraging and assuring more participation by skilled Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has participated in our growth process.
We are recruiting:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
Ref Code: GPLX/LA/01/21
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be accountable for giving efficient support and guarantee the success of the all-around logistics activities while delivering efficient utilization of resources.
- Help in the coordination of vehicle controls, management of drivers and supervision of staff movement.
- Act as a focal point for the acknowledgment of procured goods and logistics services across the firm locations following company agreements.
- Promote and monitor immediate repair of vehicles
- Careful in operations and maintenance expenses such as fuel management
- Supervision of the immediate delivery of procured materials and logistics services.
- Organize mobilization and demobilization across office sites.
- Filing of logistics activities while providing immediate reports.
- Guaranteeing periodic vehicle checks and prompt servicing.
- Assure adequate usage of all vehicles and immediate update of vehicle servicing logbook.
- Organize and enforce a preventive maintenance policy for all vehicles.
- Candidate should have an OND in a related discipline
- At least 2 years of pertinent experience in a related position.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with little or no supervision, proactively wanting guidance, team working, clarity and feedback.
- Must be responsible, committed and transparent.
- Candidates MUST be living in Lagos Island or its environs.
- Have a high degree of confidentiality.
- Competent in the use of MS-office and other productivity equipments.
- Excellent Numerical and IT abilities.
23rd July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Applicants are to upload their resume and application letters.
33 total views, 1 today