Full-Time Apply for the position of Logistic Clerk
Peculiar Global is a fast rising human resources Agency that provides relevant and detailed information on various business ideas and career walks through our specialist presentations and consultancy. At Peculiar Global, we are hell bent on given our clients the best possible service, be it finding the right candidates to fill various positions in the companies of our clients that are managing directors or posting constant job updates on the latest vacant positions with different working firm. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Clerk
Employment Type: Full-time
Logistic Clerk Responsibilities
Provide clerical support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents.
Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clerical tasks related to manufacturing.
Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments’ functions.
May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests.
Responsible for maintaining department files.
- Assist with production planning and special projects.
- Engages appropriate departments to resolve load related issues through the submission of pallet/order related data and forms.
- Coordinates and maintains the integrity of any and all documentation required for final delivery.
- Maintains system level data to accurately track and complete the outbound status of freight from the York facility.
- Serves effectively as a team member on user groups, site teams or CI projects.
May assist in resolving payroll issues.
Perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures
Logistic Clerk Requirements
- Able to perform arithmetic, algebraic, and geometric procedures in standard practical applications.
- Able to read and interpret work instructions. Read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance of shop tools and equipment and methods and procedures in mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing using proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech.
- Job requires ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Application Closing Date
10th of October, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
43 total views, 2 today