Full-Time Apply for the position of Laboratory Technician at Latestjobsnaija.com
Latestjobsnaija.com is a Nigerian job listing website that helps job seekers find the right job, that would fetch decent income. We also help managers and directors find the right candidates to fill certain vacancies in their companies. Latestjobsnaija.com is one of the top Nigerian job site, as we release new updates everyday, including career articles. We have a team of seasoned professionals to facilitate what you need. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Valid laboratory technician license.
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
5th of Movember, 2021
Hoe to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
10 total views, 1 today