Full-Time Apply for the position of Kitchen Assistant at Noble Global Agency
Noble Global Agency is a business consulting Agency that provides vital and ample information for business starters and firm owners to be able to develop their businesses. At Noble Global Agency, we also consult by helping business managers abd executives of organisation to find competent, credible and qualified staffs that can add value to the growth and development of these organisations. Our Agency also work with job seekers to help them get suitable positions according to their qualifications. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Kitchen Assistant Responsibilities:
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook’s instructions.
- Stirring and heating soups and sauces as well as preparing hot beverages.
Kitchen Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Knowledge on kitchen etiquettes and services.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pay ultimate attention to details.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
40 total views, 1 today