Full-Time Apply for the position of Investment Executive at Oxford Pax Wave
Oxford Pax Wave is a multisectorall busjness empire with tentacles across the entire business landscape of Nigeria, creating value and wealth in any industry we step into. A conglomerate with over 200 subsidiaries, engaged in various business activities, ranging from real estate investment, agriculture, information technology management, building and construction, engineering, logistics services, human capital development, asset management, etc. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Investment Executive
Investment Executive Responsibilities
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the UK economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organisations, and insurance companies
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Specialises in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
Investment Executive Requirements
- MBA (Associate position) or equivalent education, training, and work-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Analyst position) from a target school, or equivalent
- Three or more years of experience (Associate position) in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
Application Closing Date
3rd of November, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process click on the LinkedIn link below:
11 total views, 1 today