Full-Time Apply for the position of Internal Auditor at FMRAgency
FMRAgency is a is a full fledged human resources/consulting Company wuth competence in recruitment, human resources outsourcing, training, payrolling, culture change, staff planning, management, consulting, corporate events, facility rental and more. At FMRAgency, we take our jobs seriously as we deal with individuals everyday. We help our clients who are exectives and managers find the right candidates to fill up certain positions in their companies while also helping job seekers find their dream job. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Internal Auditor Responsibilities:
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Internal Auditor Requirements:
- Degree in internal auditing, financial accounting or financial management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of fraud auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
15th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
27 total views, 2 today