Full-Time Apply for the position of Industrial Production Manager at Octagon Accenture
Octagon Accenture is a Science, engineering and Technology company that majors in production, invention, assembling and distribution. At Octagon Accenture, we are all about Technology, that is, the latest gadget trends, the latest updates in the electronics world and every useful information to be productive. We sell, market and distribute quality electrinics and electrical gadgets, talk about phones, laptops, tablets, household electronics, office electrical equipments and every possible Science and engineering inclined trends. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Industrial Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Industrial Production Manager Responsibilities
– Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
– Review plans and confer with research and support staff to develop new products and processes.
– Institute employee suggestion or involvement programs.
– Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs.
– Prepare and maintain production reports and personnel records.
– Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality.
– Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances, and statistical studies.
– Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.
Industrial and Production Manager Requirements
– Bachelors degree in in Business or related field
– Previous experience working in an Administrative level
- planning and organisation skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- the ability to work under pressure and multitask
Application Closing Date
2nd of July, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
23 total views, 2 today