Full-Time Apply for the position of Human Resources Officer at Vissionvibes Concept
Vissionvibes Concept is a prolific Agency that majors in providing consultation services to clients. We are obly foing to exist once, so, whatever is needed to asd worth or value to our existence is what we should go for. At Vissionvibes Concept, we provide necessary information on life, career path and business idea that can impact value into life, giving it the needed exquisite touch. Our Agency is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resources Officer Responsibilities:
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Collaborate with labor and employee relations offices and monitor all formal and informal grievances procedures and evaluate all laws for same.
- Prepare and draft responses for all complaints and track all complaints and participate in all mediation meetings.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Human Resources Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of Human Resources functions and best practices.
Application Closing Date
20th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
42 total views, 1 today