Full-Time Apply for the Position of Human Resources Assistant at Career Services
Career Services is a consulting agency that specializes in career development, business training and the likes. Our company provides essential information on how to go about small start-ups, job seeking and anything that would push your career to where you want it to be. We are currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resources Assistant Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of Human Resources management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, Human Resources events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general Human Resources activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Human Resources Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Application Closing Date
4th of March, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
174 total views, 1 today