Apply for the position of Home Lesson Tutor at Facework
Facework alias (FGL) is a group of companies that consista of Facework Consultancy and human resources activities. At Facework, we help oir managing clients and clients that are executives to find the most qualified candidates to fill various positions in their companies. Our approach is primarily focusing on meeting legislative Requirements and relevant standard, pertaining to companies in our Industry. We pledge to make our great country a better place by doing what we know how to do best and we are ready to provide important information to our clients, as mich as he or she needs.
Job Title: Home Lesson Tutor
Employment Type: Part-time
Home Lesson Tutor Responsibilities
- Work with students to improve their skills in certain subjects.
- Prepare lessons, and assign and correct homework.
- Prepare and correct tests.
- Evaluate students’ progress and discuss the results with students and/or their parents.
- Identify students’ individual learning needs.
- deliver video tutorials and facilitate online forums (if working as an online tutor)
- keep student records, produce progress reports and make sure all individual student information is safely filed away
- deliver a professional service
- manage financial arrangements yourself or through an agency
- promote your services and skills to gain students and recommendations
- work to tutoring agency standards if you receive tutoring requests through them
- ensure you meet health, safety and relevant insurance requirements and work in line with child protection regulations
- Prepare invoices and receipts for students or parents.
Home lesson Tutor Requirements
- a sound understanding of the subject(s) and tests you tutor in
- knowledge of revision and exam techniques
- High School Diploma
- IT skills
- planning skills to prepare for each individual tutoring session
- organisational skills to keep track of session dates and times
- interpersonal skills for building a rapport with students and their families
- oral communication skills to explain subjects and test information effectively
- Friendly, Polite and Professional
- writing skills to provide comments and feedback on students’ work
Application Closing Date
5th of June, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
18 total views, 2 today