Full-Time Apply for the position of Graphic Designer and Content Creator at Betajob
Betajob is a top class recruitment agency that provides recruitment and staffing services to customers and clients. We help employers and companies get the best candidates to fill the vacant positions in their organisation and also help jobseekers get their dream job by providing free top class job listings. Our company is currently hiring to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Designer and Content creator
Employment Type: Full-time
Graphic Designer and Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Graphic Designer and Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Application Closing Date
8th of April, 2021
How to Apply
To start application process, click on the facebook link below:
72 total views, 1 today